It all rushed forward, darkness that encompassed the stars became albescent. Complete white space fractured, turned into fiber-optic streams, infinite points of colored light, the rainbow overcame her and Arshira sighed under its soothing warmth.
Guyrin’Rla vanished, to leave Arshira alone, afloat in the ocean of streaming color.
“Welcome home Frederika.”
Arshira’s lips parted, before her stood a figure enshrouded in a robe of light vestments. The luminescent outline removed its hood, she beheld a bearded Sharr. “Are you… are you Sharr?”
The being smiled, shook its head and said: “No, this avatar is just one I’m very fond of, and I knew you would enjoy seeing it one final time.”
“So, I’m dead.” Arshira fanned her opalescent wings, angelic and airy, for the first time in her life she felt unburdened, at rest. “Are you God?”
A twinkle in the figures blue-grey right eye became a starburst, the being of light mirthfully roared, all around the two individuals, Wyrd’s candescent threads sung a song that resounded across space-time.
- Valküri Strikes! (raptorsclaw.wordpress.com)
- Nadia – NSFW!!! (raptorsclaw.wordpress.com)
- Quantum computing: The light at the end of the tunnel may be a single photon (phys.org)
- Dark matter – a thing that goes bump in the light tunnel (smh.com.au)
- Quantum Tunneling Across The Zero-Point Field (deretornoacasa.wordpress.com)
- Let There Be Light… (jodiashbrook.typepad.com)