Yeah, OK, I have a backlist of stuff to write, or edit.
As you know, I’m working on editing Falco Invictus: Under A Raptor’s Wings, which I do want to get out as soon as I am able. There’s the ironic spinoff Imogen Drake Series which I really want to launch soon. Ironic? Ah, well you know how all writers stick themselves into their work? Imogen Drake is supposed to be the ‘long lost sister’ of the main male character from The Falcanian Legacy Series - part of the editing on Under A Raptor’s Wings involves integrating Imogen into what I already have written. In any event, Sharr Khan represents me. As it turns out, this whole plot device is less fiction than I first thought…
Plus, and I really need to write about four more stories for my porn – even if certain people ‘don’t approve’ of it!
Trying to figure out what to tackle first however is a bit overwhelming. The porn sells, and has been doing so at a clip these days, my updated cover helped out a lot.
But the whole Falcanian mythos is my child… what to write? What to edit?
- Imogen Thomas tweets snap of her bum (thesun.co.uk)
- WATCH: Every Problem With ‘Prometheus’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trusting the Author (To Make it Worth the Wait) (blog404.org)
- Blizzard’s writing used to be better (seanmalstrom.wordpress.com)
- The Thursday Throng author interview and BOOK GIVE-AWAY with Sadie S Forsythe, author of ‘The Weeping Empress’ (womanontheedgeofreality.com)
- A Writing Day (marshasusantracy.wordpress.com)
- Just Write It (khaulamazhar.wordpress.com)
- In Case There Was Any Doubt… (cultofajracewood.wordpress.com)