JJ Abrams Star Trek
Yes, the first movie gave lip service to the notion of an alternate universe, a plot point which actually propelled the story along as well. Yet let me assure you the changes probably run deeper and further back before Nero incurred into the early 23rd Century.
Trust me, you’ll sleep better if you think of JJ Abrams‘s Star Trek Universe as a “What if…” or along the lines of the Mirror Universe – Which it has a great deal in common with. That is to say, the pieces (characters) have been rearranged on the chessboard this go around and they have been from the get go.
- J.J. Abrams Thinks John Williams Will Score STAR WARS: EPISODE VII (collider.com)
- Star Trek ITD: Abrams On A Ships Bridge… (raptorsclaw.wordpress.com)
- Written Interview: J.J. Abrams (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Exclusive never-before-seen photos from inside J.J. Abrams’ Enterprise (io9.com)
- J.J. Abrams Talks STAR WARS, STAR TREK, and CLOVERFIELD 2; Says He Could Possibly Direct TREK 3 (collider.com)
- J. J. Abrams: Star Trek ‘has to be sexy’ (contactmusic.com)
- Dramatic future for JJ Abrams (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- Check Out Forty-Plus Images From The Bad Robot Art Experience (slashfilm.com)