Star Trek ITD: Entertainment Weekly – No Kidding Sherlock! (SPOILERS)
Khan, you don’t say? Well actually I HAVE BEEN SAYING it for, going on two years now and even gotten my head bitten off for the trouble.
But see, I do trust my writers instincts.
So the plot is going to be something like Robert April (And there’s a whole lot up with him… ) stumbled across Khan Noonien Singh probably before James Kirk joined up with StarFleet, and this will be linked to Nero‘s incursion into the past – In a perhaps pre-Federation Enterprise? April for whatever reason has a grudge against StarFleet and sets Khan up within the organization so that he can carry out his own agenda while working for April. Doubtless Khan‘s going to turn on Robert April (Peter Weller) and into this mix we have the Klingons who are using Khan for his genetic wonders.
Now I’ll go out on a limb and say “father” of the little sick girl in the 9 min prologue is indeed Clark Terrell, whose story is probably going to end in a very tragic manner just as it did in the main line time line. Though, it would be nice if he gets to live…
Trekmovie tries some lame spin… No really, this is lame, because what they’re doing here is splitting hairs. OK, no none of this appeared in the actual print article itself, but Entertainment Weekly didn’t go live with that URL as Comicbook,com points out for no reason either. They are likely in the know, much in the same manner that Trekmovie has been in the know – And once more I’ll assert Trekmovie (and its owner) are even more in cahoots with JJ Abrams and Paramount in this regard.
Surreal enough, they use their own Khan leak, to try to form a denial…
Even look at the phrasing of Trekmovie’s none denial, denial – It all but says “Dudes, its Khan – Its just not ‘official’ yet so cool your jets!” – And as we all know, none denial, denials are really at their heart confirmations. Kinda in the manner of “I did not have sex with that woman…”.
- Check Out the STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS Entertainment Weekly Covers (collider.com)
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Trailer: J.J. Abrams’ New Film Boldly Goes During Super Bowl XLVII (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- As If You Didn’t Know…Cumberbatch is KHAN! (jimmyaquino.typepad.com)
- Did EW Spoil The Khan Reveal In ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’? (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Releases Suspenseful New Photos (Updated) (g4tv.com)
- The Enterprise Beams into Superbowl With Star Trek Into Darkness TV Spot (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Super Bowl Trailer: No, It Doesn’t Mention Khan (screencrave.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (comicbooked.com)